Telangana TET online application filling from 13 June 2017 to 23 June 2017.Those candidates who have applied for TSTET 2017 Exam can download their Hall tickets/ Call letters from the following links. TSTET Exam is an Eligibility Test for the posts of School Assistants, Secondary Grade Teachers, Language Pandits, and Physical Education Teachers. Those candidates, who are willing to write TSTET Exam on 23 July 2017, need to Download TSTET Hall tickets.
To download TSTET Hall tickets Candidate need to Enter Hall Ticket Number/ Roll Number/ Candidate ID and Date of Birth. If any candidate forgot Reference Id, he/she required to enter Mobile Number & Date of Birth to get their TSTET Hall Tickets.
Telangana TET Hall Tickets Download
- TSTET Hall ticket contains the information regarding Applicant Name, Photo, TSTET Exam Center details, Exam Hall venue, Telangana TET Exam Date, TSTET exam Time schedule and the instructions for TSTET 2017.
- TSTET Hall ticket will have 2 parts. Upper Part will be for the candidate reference. Lowe part of Hall ticket must be Hand over to the Invigilator at the Exam Hall.
- Candidate must affix the passport Photo on the Hall ticket
- Candidate must sign on the Hall ticket in the appropriate Fields.
- TSTET Exam Results will be declared on 5 August 2017
Candidates must verify their Details that are shown in the TS TET Hall ticket. If the details are incorrect, candidate needs to correct the details at TSTET Department in The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) office, Hyderabad . Candidate must go to the office with valid proofs.
TSTET Help Desk:
In case any candidate could not download the Hall ticket she/he should contact trough the following Number between 10.30 AM to 5.00 PM on all working days.
The candidates who have applied for Haryana TET they can also check HTET Exam Date using this website.
For any Technical problems in download of TSTET hall tickets call Ph:040-23120340
TSTET 2017 duration and timings:
Telangana TET 2017 Paper-I: 9.30 am to 12.00 noon (duration 2 ½ hours)
Telanagana TET 2017 Paper-II: 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm (duration 2 ½ hours)